Raikoh - Game Over (prev) Raikoh - Game Over (prev)

O sht, Raiko's back plp!

JEBBAL - Untitled WIP Concept JEBBAL - Untitled WIP Concept

Ay, that "boop" you have going there, replace it with a hollow metal pipe hitting another hollow metal pipe without reverb. You're going to have a hard time finding one though, but it fits better and has more zing to it.

Humans Vs Monsters Humans Vs Monsters

Cut down on the wobble and mix up with some relevant stabs instead (an example being when you cut it a few times and insert the gun reload sound clip).

Could have been longer, too, so you could have added more variety to the track.

DanielGalarza responds:

Thanks for your advice ! :D

Spaze - No Limits Spaze - No Limits

There is ONE thing about real Dubstep that you can NOT gloss over, and that is the half-time syncopated rhythm.

This track has none of it: it is not Dubstep. Having a oscillator wobble does not make the track Dubstep, and wobble predates Dubstep itself, almost back to the mid to late 70's if I recall correctly.

This is Trace AT BEST, and it doesn't exactly fit in that category either.

SpazeUnofficial responds:

Please listen to the entire song before you even think about typing a comment like that.
Also, giving a 2/5 because of "wrong genre" is just stupid.
Thanks for your comment though.

Spwee - No doubt Spwee - No doubt

I agree with FelixArk down there...the track is heading in a good direction, but the harsh noises just don't fit with the chillness of the track at all...the melody is fine, but maybe tune those down?

(Yeah, I can see WIP...these are called suggestions and constructive criticism. :P )

Song_WIP Song_WIP

Sounds pretty good, but you may want to cut down the distortion that starts @0:15 until sometime later in the song...when you want things to get a little more amp'd, instead of starting the track like Skrillex trying to kill everyone's ears...if you know what I'm saying.

Haywyre - Infinite NG CUT Haywyre - Infinite NG CUT

I think you'd make all the old Dubheads proud...not going overboard withe the screech stuff, but at the same time not sticking to the standards/overused stuff of yesteryear.

Good work! (Loving how LD004 sounded)

-Mansion of secrets- -Mansion of secrets-

Sounds good!

Be awesome if you made a Dubstep remix of it...sounds like it would have potential (as long as you kept the Highs to a minimum... )

Koto [RxKing] Koto [RxKing]

SUPERB!

ABSOLUTELY EXQUISITE! It's exactly like something you'd find in period shows (or shows set in fantasy, but the same period.) and movies. The quality is DAT GEWD! :3

Blue Blossoms - Preview Blue Blossoms - Preview

It's awesome!!!

So....when ya gonna finish it GAWD DAMN IT! ):[
I want teh epic soundz cometh from my speakerz!!!

Plz say you'll finish it (and don't lie to meh! :[ )

Jenni-Harry4eva3 responds:

Haha. Bro, this is already finished. It's up on my soundcloud lol. You can listen to it on your speakers all you want lol.

For the rest of your, my soundcloud name has been changed. It's /jandre_paris :)