METH ORCS METH ORCS

That Monty Python and the Holy Grail reference doe :P

Awesome the Hedgehog Awesome the Hedgehog

BlueBlur1991: See "2006" and see that the current year is "2015"...jackass.

SQS Theme SQS Theme

If you;re going to animate it Adobe Flash...at least upload it in Adobe Flash...

Zombidle Zombidle

@AbyssAbyss : That doubles the PICKED UP SKULLS, not your TOTAL SKULLS. Learn to read, yeah?

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Asgard Attack Asgard Attack

"Shameless ripoff"

Yes, because Kingdom Rush totally created Tower-Defense games, or even Tower RTS games.

Damn kids...

adventure times adventure times

Apparently there are only 3 levels to this 'game', with the first two requiring you to either kill the enemies to progress, or reach the end of the stage. However, on the third stage, going over the end does nothing but reset the level. And if you manage to kill all the enemies in this section (laden with buggy tiles on ramps that slow the player avatar down) it ALSO does nothing...and you end up stuck in the pit at the end of the level with no way to reset.

Overall, this was CLEARLY rushed with no design or play-testing done and should have not be submitted for review. Finish the game and THEN upload it for review/acceptance.

Raikoh - Game Over (prev) Raikoh - Game Over (prev)

O sht, Raiko's back plp!

JEBBAL - Untitled WIP Concept JEBBAL - Untitled WIP Concept

Ay, that "boop" you have going there, replace it with a hollow metal pipe hitting another hollow metal pipe without reverb. You're going to have a hard time finding one though, but it fits better and has more zing to it.

Humans Vs Monsters Humans Vs Monsters

Cut down on the wobble and mix up with some relevant stabs instead (an example being when you cut it a few times and insert the gun reload sound clip).

Could have been longer, too, so you could have added more variety to the track.

DanielGalarza responds:

Thanks for your advice ! :D

Chibi Miku Chibi Miku

Soo.......

When is the wallpaper going to be released...?

*hint hint*

TYPE TYPE

Not to sound toy or nothin' but...

I can abstractly see your T and P (they're not the typical 'solid' letter, so it's hard to see them), your Y doesn't look right to me (then again, toy here...), and I don't even see the E...I could just be missing that though...(can you outline those and send me a pic?)

You don't mind if I drag this on over to a graffiti forum to see what they say about it do you?

GOSTEONER responds:

umm, idk if i have time to xD and yes u can

Vawoosh Vawoosh

Good work!

Nice action pose! Be nice to see it colored too!

(There are idiots on this site that will vote you down just because you submit manga styled stuff right...This had a 2.x when I got here. Some kids are just too stupid to have even been born...-_-)